Sunday, September 18, 2011

This is a second awkward post.

Okay, this post is just going to be three awkwardly short sub-posts because I have a few things I can write about. Unfortunately, none of these things are solid enough to write about for the duration of an entire blog post.

SO FIRST ONE.
I am awful at naming things. I over-think things far too often and felt that whatever I named my blog would immediately cause second thoughts. I'm lucky I've never been bestowed the honor of naming a pet or baby (they're totally the same thing) because I would probably awkwardly run names through in my head and then change my mind right away. So I dubbed this blog "My Awkward Blog" or for the actual link "Kelsey's Awkward Blog" (someone already had the name :( ) (oh wow smiley/frowny faces don't work in parenthesis ) because I assumed that the idea of a school affiliated blog written by me would produce hilariously awkward results.


ALSO
I feel like even though my mild interest in the business world is a mature topic to base my blog off of, I'm already anticipating writers block/boredom. So sometimes I'll write about nothing (which you are either reading now or maybe you just saw a large enough block of text and then entered a grade. either way....yeah) or sometimes I'll go read a book and tell you stuff about it or watch some movie and tell you stuff about it or go do something fun/quirky and tell you stuff about it or try a new restaurant and tell you stuff about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment